Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Walgreens on 1/12/11

I went to Walgreens this a.m. I bought the Bayer Low Dose aspirin that was on sale 2 for $3, Reach Dental floss on sale for $3.99 and a box of Kleenex on sale $1.49.
On the aspirin I used a coupon for $1.50 off one box. ( I bought two boxes) I thought I had an additional $1.50 off coupon, but it turned out to be only good on boxes of 200 count tablets. Darn it! I told you that I was a coupon idiot and there is the proof! I did have two coupons for the floss, one for $1.00 off and one for $2.00 off. Can't remember which was the store coupon. Doh! See, I told you; a coupon idiot! I had a store coupon to pay $1.09 for a box of Kleenex which was 40 cents off the sale and a manufacturer's coupon for...Oh I really have no clue at this point, I am so confused. Arrrgghhhh! This whole freakin' coupon business is harder than I thought. You can figure the rest out if you want. I have had it!

Anyway, here is my darn receipt and here are the totals for the year.
Total spent for the year is $6.05
Have $23.95 left to spend.
I have received products worth $ 11.65 in this transaction
YTD savings is $51.93

No comments:

Post a Comment