Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chex Mix Score on January 23rd




Looks like a lotta Chex Mix doesn't it? There are eighteen bags. I went to two Walgreens stores and I checked with both to be sure there was plenty on hand before taking this much in six separate transactions. In each group I bought three bags at a time. The mix was on sale three bags for $3.99. I used a store coupon for 99 cents off on two and two dollar off manufacturer's  coupons for a couple transactions. The other transactions I used three dollar off manufacturer's coupons on the rest. I paid a dollar on each set and got back $1.50 Register Reward for each, so a profit of .50 cents times six is $3.00 profit! WOOOHOOO!

Total spent on these transactions-I paid a dollar per bag, but got back the RR for 1.50! Made $3.00, total spent for the year is now $5.10 I got back Register Rewards for a total of $ 9.00
I actually ended up making money on these transactions.

I have $ 24.90 to spend for the year.
I received products worth $49.56
YTD savings is $135.86

No comments:

Post a Comment