Sunday, January 30, 2011

Money Maker at Rite Aid Tonight!





The above order of the pictures is way skewed; not sure what is up with that, as this isn't the order I took them in. Tonight I excitedly headed off to the car and down to Rite Aid for this money maker to help plump up the coffers of my $30 annual budget.

I bought two Afrin sprays, 1 Coricidin and two Colgate Total toothpaste and used a fistful of coupons that I am too tired to remember let alone list at this point. They are there on the receipt if you really feel the need to know:)
My Total was $17.29 and got back $26 in UP rewards. Now hold on for a few minutes while I grab the calculator and attempt mental math greatness; actually I believe it is more like basic subtraction.;)
I am back...Woohoo, $8.71 smackers to add back into the annual budget.


Total spent on this transaction $17.29
I still have $29.40 to spend for the year.
I received products worth $28.35
YTD savings is $267.14

No comments:

Post a Comment