Sunday, January 30, 2011

CVS Skippy Haul- 9 jars for a buck!!!!!!


CVS had a great deal; buy $15 worth of certain products and get back Extra Care bucks worth $5. Skippy peanut butter was on sale 3 jars for $5. I bought 9 jars after checking to make sure there was plenty for other shoppers available.


I had some wonderful $1 off a jar of Skippy coupons. I used 9 coupons and paid $6 in cash and got back a $5 Extra Care Bucks coupon.

Total spent on this transaction was $6 cash and I received $5 ECB, so I am going to say I spent $1 out of pocket. Each jar was .11 cents. Woohoo! Peanut butter to share with everyone in my family. I see lots of pb&j in all our futures. I hope we have milk...
I still have $20.69 to spend for the year.
I received products worth $33.21
YTD savings is $238.79

No comments:

Post a Comment