Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pantene Conditioner, Colgate Toothpaste and Oatmeal

Pantene Conditioner, Colgate Toothpaste and oatmeal. Rather a weird combination, but great deals this week.
Quaker oatmeal was priced 2 for $3.00 with a Walgreens store coupon. I had an additional $1.00 off any size Quaker oatmeal. I bought one and paid .50 cents! Score!

My other great deal was on Pantene 12.6 oz. conditioner. It was on sale $2 for $7, get back $2 in RR for next purchase. I had one coupon to save $3.00 on the purchase of 2 conditioner. Ultimately I paid $1 for each.

Colgate toothpaste I had two $1.00 off coupons for and the toothpaste was BOGOF.



I spent $4.84 and got $2 RR, so total out of pocket is $2.84 which included $1.36 tax

Total spent for the year is $3.60
Have $26.40 left to spend for the year
I have received products worth $18.97 ( including the 2RR) in this transaction
YTD- total:  savings $31.46



No comments:

Post a Comment